Monday, February 12, 2018

An Unexpected Nanny by Constance Masters

Constance Masters is here today with her new book  An Unexpected Nanny!





Vi was looking for a special kind of love but what if she could have so much more?

Vi: 

My childhood wasn’t the best. Luckily for me, my grandmother came to my rescue. She helped me through the hardest decision I’d ever made. Suddenly, that decision may be in jeopardy. I made a phone call to connect with a person affected by my decision, and an opportunity fell in my lap. One, that could put to rest my concerns, and offer endless possibilities. Who knew it would turn into something I thought would never happen to me? 

Curtis: 

I lost my wife to cancer and am struggling to raise my daughter alone. I’m a doctor and my schedule is hectic at best, I need a nanny that can make a connection with my daughter and care for her. I’ve fired a few nannies already, they were unable to put my daughter or myself at ease. I’m hoping the woman I’m going to interview will be our solution. Who knew we would connect with a spark of something more? 

Publisher’s Note: This adult romance contains elements of domestic discipline and sensual scenes. If these offend you, please do not purchase.

“Arms up.” he said.

“You want me naked?” Okay, she got being naked for a spanking when you were already that way. Making her undress in front of him, not for sex but for the specific purpose of a spanking was kind of embarrassing.

“Now, you’re shy! Yes, take off all your clothes.”

“I don’t know if I'm comfortable with that, what if I don’t, undress I mean?” He couldn’t make her, could he? Physically he could, but that would maybe be more embarrassing than doing it herself. In this instance anyway.

“Then I will do it for you.”

Yep there was that. “No, I’ll do it myself.” Her disgusting stockings with the holes went first, saving her dress and panties for last, to preserve what was left of her modesty. Vi saw a chance here for a lightening of the mood so to speak. She danced around in a circle, struggling with the zipper dramatically until she’d almost turned herself inside out. It was then she realized, the zipper wasn’t coming down and her act was more than a mere show. All the while she watched Curtis’ reaction to her antics. If he was amused, he kept it well hidden.

“Would you like me to help?” he asked.

His tone was snippy at best. “If you could just undo my zipper, please.” She backed up, so he could slide down the offending fastener, offering what she hoped was an enticing wiggle.

“Get on with it, Viola.” He slid down the zip.

Sadly, it wasn’t enticing enough apparently, maybe a little more hip action. Released from her trap finally, she pushed aside the fog that was slowing her movements and confusing her brain and upped the ante. If she was going to be forced to do this, she may as well give him a real show. She swung her hips and shimmied out of the dress while humming the only vaguely stripper like tune she knew, thanks to her grandma’s taste in music, Big Spender. “Would you like to have fun, fun, fun,” she sang seductively.

Curtis took her by the wrist and tossed her over his knee. “You,” he said, landing a very hard smack to the back of her panties, “are your own worst enemy.” He punctuated each word with a very hard slap.

“Ow, I was just trying—”

“I know exactly what you were trying. Now, you’ll see where that got you.” He didn't speak again.

Vi yelled blue bloody murder as his hand bounced from one cheek to the other and back again. “Stop it you big bully!” she cried. “You’re hurting me!” She kicked so hard trying to get away that she almost fell over. As suddenly as it started, the spanking stopped. Was that it? Thank goodness, her backside was burning. “That hurt,” she said with a pout. “Thank you for stopping.” She waited for him to help her to her feet, but it didn't happen.

“Stopping? In your dreams, sweetheart. I’m only just getting started.”




Amazon Canada: https://goo.gl/4MKE52

Blushing Books: https://goo.gl/9L5CCM


Constance Masters is a wife, mother, grandmother, friend and author. 

She writes romantic spanking fiction with the main emphasis on romance. 

Constance has always been a sucker for reading romance and that reflects in her writing but she also likes to laugh. Her stories are full of love, laughter and family comedy. It's a lot like her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment