Friday, December 29, 2017

Winterland Daddies by Rayanna Jamison

Rayanna Jamison is here today with her new book - WINTERLAND DADDIES!



My Daddy. My Dom. Each held a special place in my heart, but they hadn't known about each other. Until that day. 

Unable to choose between them, I ran away, intending to make a new life for myself, far away. Life doesn't always work out the way you plan—this year, they came back for me. 

I still love them both, and they still love me, but one thing has changed. They have learned to share. 

Publisher's Note: This book contains stern punishments and graphic sexual scenes, including menage scenes. If you find any of these offensive, this book is not for you.



Blake had freed his belt of its buckle and was advancing on me, working the thick worn leather through the loops of his jeans. All the while, his eyes never left mine. When it was free, he folded it in half and shook it in my face. “I ought to take this belt to your bottom right now, baby girl for the lies you’re telling yourself.”

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat at the sight of the worn, familiar leather. “What… What lies?”

“What lies?” Slade asked, incredulously. “The lie that this is only to do with clearing the air of the past, or about making Nan happy for one.”

“The lie that it doesn’t make your pussy wet when we call you our baby girl, or little one.”

“I’m not yours!” I cried, wishing I could close my eyes and ignore the smoldering looks shooting in my direction. “You don’t want me!”

Blake dropped the belt onto the hardwood floor, and grabbed my ponytail, holding it tight and firm. I could hardly breathe with anticipation when his free hand cupped my pussy.

“You, baby girl, are the only one I want. I’ve wanted nothing but you for years. I want you in the middle of the day when I’m riding the trails, and late at night when I’m tossing and turning in my bed wondering if I will ever see you again. I want you right now, and I will still want you tomorrow. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, sir,” I whispered, the old familiar title falling from my lips in a squeak. There was no more interaction between the two of us as Slade came to stand beside me. One large hand rested on my bare backside, and the other gripped the back of my neck as he leaned in close to whisper in my ear.

“I feel the same little one. I am your Daddy. I have always been your Daddy, and unless you tell me you want otherwise, I plan to always be your Daddy. And since the moment I set eyes on you again, I have wanted nothing more than to hear that name fall from your pretty little lips.”

That one was harder. Daddy was a term that meant something. A lot more personal than Sir, in my opinion. I nodded, but I couldn’t make my mouth form the words he wanted to hear. Not yet.

“It’s okay, little one,” he whispered, squeezing my butt. “It’s been a long time. You don’t remember what it’s like to have a Daddy. Or a Dom, I’m sure. But we’re going to remind you. And this time, you’ll see what it’s like to have both. At the same time.”

I didn’t nod or even move. I was beyond coherent thought, other than this was the fucking hottest, scariest thing that had ever happened to me, and I had to be dreaming. I had never been this lucky in my life.






Writing has been a passion of mine since I was 9 years old, and I always dreamed of becoming an author, but life happens and sometimes that first step seems like a giant leap. I credit a life changing move from the Oregon to Utah in the fall of 2013 as the catalyst that began my writing career. 

I now reside in Southern Utah with my husband, my two children, two dogs, my mother, my 90 year old grandfather and a lizard named Leo. 

I write what I love to read, which is fun romantic stories about submission in its many forms, and often joke that my stories get slightly dirtier with each one I write. When I am not writing, I enjoy my passions, which include cooking, drinking good coffee and good wine, shopping for crazy knee socks, celebrating with sushi for every occasion, and most of all spending time with my friends and family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment