Friday, January 27, 2017

The Sadist’s Little Girl By Summer Graystone

Summer Graystone's new book, The Sadist’s Little Girl is bound to sizzle! Summer is here today to share links and an excerpt!



When Hayley’s father died when she was young, it left a void in her life – and in her heart – that she has been striving to fill ever since. When adulthood came upon her, that need and that desire transferred to older men, an ache to have a ‘Daddy’ in her life. When her close friend invites her to an age play night at a local BDSM club, she meets Hunter, a Dom on the prowl and a perfect Daddy in the making.

Hunter has issues of his own, a previous experience has left him scared and slightly sadistic… yet the facade is fake. His kind heart is not cruel, only damaged. Can Hayley, as the new little girl in his life, help heal the pain from his past? Can she transform him in to the loving Dom they both know he truly is?


“Get up,” he commanded. I took my time, sighing as I did, never letting myself break eye contact. I stood in front of him, hands at my sides.

He sat down on the sofa. “Unbutton your jeans, then get over my knee,” he commanded. Again, moving slowly and never breaking eye contact, I did as I was told. I unbuttoned my jeans and lowered the zipper, then stretched out over my Daddy’s lap with my knees and forearms resting on the sofa.

I felt his fingers hook into the waistband of my jeans and pull them down. Once again I was wearing a thong, and my entire ass was exposed to him. I felt his right hand gently caress the skin, moving back and forth from one cheek to the other. I felt goosebumps rise in the wake of his gentle touch.

“Such a nice, round ass, little girl,” he murmured admiringly. 

Then smack! He caught me with the palm of his hand, once, briskly. I gasped; to go so quickly from pleasure to pain was a surprise. It also heightened the arousal I felt once the momentary pain subsided.

“See what being a bad girl gets you?” my Daddy asked. He slapped again, this time on the other cheek. The sound echoed off the walls and reverberated through me. My skin tingled. 

“If there’s one thing I ask for – ” smack! “ – it’s respect.” Smack!

I could feel myself becoming more and more aroused with every stroke. My hips flexed and moved without my even intending them to. I couldn’t keep myself from responding to the feeling of his hand against me.

“Hmmm…” I heard. “It looks like somebody is enjoying this a little bit. Is that true? Do you like it when Daddy spanks you?”

I didn’t know how to best answer, and I must have hesitated too long, because I felt his hand grasp my ponytail and yank my head back. “I asked you a question. Answer me: do you like it when Daddy spanks you?”

“Yes!” I gasped, and I could hear the pain in my voice. It didn’t hurt so much as it was uncomfortable. I liked having my hair pulled – just not so hard. Not worth bringing out the safe word, but something worth discussing anyway.

“See? All you had to do was answer.” He roughly shoved my head back down, still holding onto my hair, and gave me two good whacks across my ass. I cried out in surprise at his sudden show of force.

“It looks like I have to spank you harder, then, since you’re enjoying yourself so much,” Daddy said sternly. I tried to stifle the moan of mixed pain and pleasure that escaped my lips after he struck harder than before.

I felt myself getting wet, as that familiar tingle between my legs got stronger. It was like his hand was connecting directly with my pussy instead of my ass. He found a rhythm, delivering brisk and forceful blows on one cheek, then the other. 

I felt the heat building inside me, washing over me. I stopped feeling each blow, instead experiencing the sheer sensation. My breathing got louder, more ragged. I couldn’t contain the little moans and gasps that his hand brought out of me. 




Hi! So my name is Summer, and I’m a part time erotica author, who attends classes during the day, and writes dirty romantic erotica by night. When I’m not in school studying photography, I also work as a portrait photographer at a small local studio near the beaches of Florida. 

Some fun facts about me are that I love apple martinis (I just turned 21, so I can’t get enough of them) and I love Star Wars, The Vampire Diaries, the Originals, The Walking Dead and Smallville. I’m a gamer girl too. Animals are close to my heart, and I have a 3-month-old bearded dragon named Yoda (he’s green and white) and a spaz of a dog named Nala who is a Terrier/Pomeranian mix, but I digress. 

My favorite thing to do is to write sexy stories that will melt your panties off, and emotional stories that will make you cry, and rejoice when the hero gets the girl in the end. 




No comments:

Post a Comment