Wednesday, November 9, 2016

THE ALIEN’S RULES by Maggie Carpenter


New from the amazing Maggie Carpenter - THE ALIEN’S RULES!



After several months of exceptionally vivid, wonderfully sexy dreams in which she is visited by a mysterious stranger who punishes and pleasures her as he sees fit, one night Ellie awakens to find herself in an unfamiliar place. She is lying naked on a table in an odd, purple-lit room, exposed and vulnerable, and the man who looms over her is devastatingly handsome yet definitely not human.

Introducing himself as Valodar, he gently explains that he is an alien from another world and he has been visiting Ellie in what he calls the dreamscape. Certain that she is the perfect woman for him and wanting her to experience life as his mate, he invites her to stay with him, but he makes it clear that she will have to submit to him completely.

Though his warning that she will be thoroughly spanked for any disobedience gives Ellie pause, Valodar’s mere presence leaves her yearning for his touch and she cannot resist accepting his offer. She quickly learns Valodar possesses unique physical traits, and he sends her tumbling into one shattering climax after another, claiming her more thoroughly than she would have ever thought possible.

But even as love begins to blossom between the dominant alien and the feisty human girl, their growing passion is interrupted when the Earth suddenly falls under threat from a cunning and ruthless alien race. Valodar makes it clear that she must leave the matter in his hands, but can Ellie sit idly by while her world is in peril?



SNIPPET
“You asked why you could find no underwear. Your body, it must be available to me. Any time I choose to reach under your dress and touch between your legs, I will. If I wish to fondle these lovely breasts and make their points sharp and hungry for my mouth, I will. Any time I want to remove your garment and gaze at your naked beauty, I will. You are my equal, but our roles are clearly defined. You are my submissive partner, to be treasured, protected and revered, and also used, and teased, and disciplined as necessary.”


Her legs were spread, his fingertips were tickling her inner thighs, and as they moved ever closer to her drenched seam, his touch began to tingle. He was sparking her skin. Ooh, how she loved it when he sparked her skin! The electric contact was drawing tantalizingly close to her womanhood, and she knew what would happen when he pressed his magic fingers against her. Feeling the heat radiating from his palm as it hovered over her sex, she was barely able to stand the anticipation; he was making her wait.

“Please,” she whispered, “please, I promise to behave.”

Those were the magic words. His mystical hand brushed across her, his thick, tingling finger slipped inside her, and the powerful orgasm swept her up, carrying her into paroxysms of glorious pleasure. He, whoever he was, had barely touched between her nether lips, but it had been enough to send her over the edge. The scintillating spasms seized her, and try as she might she couldn’t contain her cries. Would her neighbors complain; worse, would they call the police, thinking she had fallen victim to an intruder? The walls were so painfully thin. If only she had the money to move somewhere decent, but the fleeting thought quickly passed as the delicious convulsions shuddered through her body, then moments later, sinking into the after-bliss, she mumbled a ‘thank you’ to the mysterious stranger who had been haunting her nights.


TANTALIZING TRAILER





Male dominance/ female submission. My passion. It is that which I write about, and my alpha-males range from down-home, hunky, spanking cowboys, to fantasy, sword-wielding, warriors, and of course, artful romantic Dominants who don't need dollars to melt their sweet subs, (even if a few of them have mega-bucks).

There's a little bit of me in all the stories, and The British Bachelor trilogy is based on a long-distance relationship I had with a British Dominant, James Collier. When he agreed to work with me on I AM A DOMINANT, I was absolutely thrilled. This book is a first-hand account of some of his more interesting experiences, including the amusing, and intriguing story of the first time he had a woman over his lap. 

I am an old-fashioned romantic, complete with my own white knight fantasies, so a red rose and heart-felt sentiment is alive and well on the pages of all my novels. If you like to sigh, please, come on in.

Last but not least, I am blessed to share my life with a precious pup, and a gorgeous mare. All creatures great and small also live close to my heart.

BEST OF 2015: SPANKING ROMANCE REVIEWS

WHEN A COWBOY LOVES A WOMAN (Contemporary Western)

THE WARRIOR AND THE MISCHIEVOUS WITCH (Paranormal)

HER DOCTOR IN CHARGE (BDSM Medical)

HIS WILLFUL BRIDE (Victorian)



Youtube || Website || Facebook || Twitter:@magcarpenter2

No comments:

Post a Comment